Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Slow Down Baby Girl

Just this week Adah has been working so hard to roll over and she is getting so close! Even though I know it will be a while I still feel like she will be crawling before we know it.  She gets great joy from spending time on her belly. She will just lay there, lift her head and look from side to side, taking it all in like a little beautiful prairie dog child.  The new best thing in our life is Adah's laugh.  Her new favorite hobby is singing along with Kyle when he plays the hammered dulcimer.  She smiles and oohs and ahhs along with the music.  There was a day this week where it seemed she had become more mature in the course of hours. Mere hours.  I thought I had my daughter figured out but I now realize that I am just getting to know her and that this is only the beginning of it all!  I cannot imagine what is to come!  I am thankful for God's promise in Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Thank you Lord.

3 comments:

  1. "prairie dog child"... lil, you crazy! love you adah-girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. someones been working on their blue steel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You are so right Morg, I was trying to figure out what that was!

      Delete