Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

3 Months Old

I cannot believe our Adah Lynn is already three months old today (that is so old!) but at the same time I am shocked she is only three months old.  Really?! That's all? She has only been around for three months?

She is all gummy, wide-mouthed smiles these days and she has giggled for us a few times!  I am constantly trying to do things to make her laugh and I end up cracking myself up in the process.  Her eyes have gotten darker to a deep gray but have yet to turn brown like her mommy's and daddy's eyes.  She went to the doctor last Monday and weighed 15 pounds and 5 ounces and measured 25 inches long!  She is producing WAY too much saliva and is constantly covered in drool.  She loves having her whole fist in her mouth and if she can't manage that then two or three fingers work or on occasion her thumb is just the thing.  Kyle and I are truly blessed by her and are amazed by the deep love we have for her.  It has us thinking how much greater God's love is for us.  Happy 3 months Adah, we love you sweet child! These are an assortment of recent photos that give a glimpse into Adah's day-to-day life.

(As a side note: I love that with babies every week and every month is something to celebrate. This has made ordinary days into something to be celebrated, as they should be!)










No comments:

Post a Comment