Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Photo Shoot

Last week I dressed Adah in a beautiful white dress and took her outside to try and capture her 6-month-old essence with the camera.  I got the idea from our friends who had a photo of each of their three children taken when they were 6 months old.  They now have them framed in their bedroom and I love looking at the pictures knowing what the 7, 5 and 2 year old kids are like now!  Yes, I am very sentimental and this whole 6 month milestone is a big, exciting, sentimental deal for me! Kyle and I are also each writing Adah a letter telling her different truths about her, God's love for her, what she is like now, what we love to do with her, things like that.  If yall know of any other sweet, loving, sentimental, keepsake ideas please do share!

Adah did surprisingly well during the photo shoot and lasted happily for a few minutes.  It was long enough to get these...




And I'm thinking this is the one! I love that you can see her birthmark and dimple which may both disappear at some point.  It's hard to choose just one though!

2 comments: