Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

6 Months

Baby girl Adah Lynn turned 6 months old on Tuesday!  Just within the last week she has started to love her "bumper jumper" that hangs in the doorway. I was beginning to think it wasn't her thing when she surprised us and now can't get enough jump time.  Blowing raspberries is another favorite past time along with sipping water from my glass.  One day I was pouring a glass of water (for myself) and she leaned over and opened her mouth so I thought what the heck and she actually sipped a little, right then and there, from the glass!  And now nearly every time I drink some water she wants some as well.  It is so dang cute.  She is still enjoying avocado and sweet potatoes too.

I baked half of a cake to commemorate her being half a year old.  She didn't quite get to enjoy it but Kyle and I did! Any reason to bake a cake is a good enough reason for me.  We are so thankful for these amazing six months we have had with Adah!  She continues to challenge us, grow us, bless us and amaze us!




2 comments: