Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

New Blog and Update

I wanted to let y'all know that I started a new blog that can be found at:


I am using it to share pictures and as a place to practice writing and share pieces I will write.  I may keep this blog as a family update blog but I am not sure.  I just found out that I have used up all of the free storage for pictures.  I will not be able to share anymore pictures unless I pay for more storage, which I not wanting to do.  

We are excited about our first Christmas in Wilmington.  We picked out our tree last night and Adah had a blast walking (and falling down) all around the tree lot.  Yes, Adah is officially a full-time walker now! 

We are exploring what it means for our family to put Jesus back into Christmas.  Kyle and I swing from being excited to overwhelmed as we talk about new ideas.  We are thankful that we do not have to have it all decided right now.  Any ideas you have to share are welcomed!

I hope you and yours are doing well and enjoying December and all its wonders!




No comments:

Post a Comment